Photography & Sciences
Saturday 14th octobre
Musée d’art moderne et contemporain – Les Abattoirs
76, allée Charles de Fitte – Toulouse
Welcome & Screening
Introduction by Philippe Guionie, director of the Residence 1+2.
TRAVERSE(E)S: the common thread of the Residence 1+2, 2017 and of this annual conference.
9:00> 10:00 am
Screening of the film of the Residence 1+2 2017.
“Les Jours, cahiers photographiques”, a 26-minute documentary film
Screening followed by a discussion moderated by Frank Lubet, head of programing at the Cinémathèque de Toulouse, partner of the Résidence 1+2, in the presence of Clémentine Carrié (filmmaker), Augustin Charnet (author of the film’s music) and the three winning photographers (Isreal Arino, Leslie Moquin & Christian Sanna).
PHOTOGRAPHY & WATER
10:20 >10:45 am
Water through, the eyes of the photographers of the VU’ agency, a “carte blanche” given toPatricia Morvan, director of Cultural Projects and Exhibitions, o=followed by a discussion moderated by Dominique Roux.
10:45 >12:00 pm
Moderation : Jean-François Haït, scientific journalist.
- Isreal Arino : winning photographer of the Résidence 1+2, #2017.
- Frédérique Gaillard: head of the Toulouse Museum’s photo library and of the “Eugène Trutat photographic collection Collection Eugène Trutat”.
- Gilbert Bizien: director of the Toulouse Pyrenees regional centre, Veolia Water.
- Xavier Corrihons: head of the Infrastructure and Operations District at VNF (Voies Navigables de France).
12:00 >12:30 pm
Signing session of the Residence 1+2, #2017 bow set by the photographers Israel Arino, Leslie Moquin and Christian Sanna as well as the Gibraltar magazine by the cartoonist Yohan Colombié-Vivès.
PHOTOGRAPHY & AUTUMN WIND
2:00 >3:30 pm
Screening of selection of INA television archives, presented by Yves Gaillard (head of documentary INA Pyrennes delegation, Toulouse). Partnership 1+2/ INA Pyrénées.
Projection of Philippe-Gérard Dupuy’s photographs on the autan wind in partnership with the ManifestO festival.
moderated by Jean-François Haït, scientific journalist and Dominque Roux, historian of photography, historian of photography, critic and teacher at the EPTA.
- Philippe-Gérard Dupuy, photographer.
- Leslie Moquin, winning photographer of the Residence 1+2, #2017.
- François Gourand, forescasting engineer at météo France.
- Henri-Claude Boisson, retired research director at the Insitut des mécaniques des Fluides de Toulouse
PHOTOGRAPHY & AIRMAIL
3:30 >5:00 pm
« Tracks and men”
Screening of a selection of INA’s television archives, presented by Yves Gaillard (head of documentaries, INA Pyrenees delegation, Toulouse). Partnership 1+2/INA Pyrenees.
Round-table moderated by Jean-françois Haït, scientific journalist.
- Christian Sanna, winning photographer of the Residence 1+2, #2017.
- Yohan Colombié-Vivès, cartoonist, winner of the Résidence 1+2, #2017.
- Sébastien Poncin, president of the BREGUET XIV Association.
- Johanne Banchet, in charge of documentary and iconographic resources Piste des Géants – Aéro, Toulouse metropole Scientific, technical and Industrial Culture Department.
- André Brismontier, formor Air Navigation Engineer at the Civil Aviation Authority.
RÉSIDENCE 1+2 - OFF-SITE PROGRAMMES 2019
5:00 >5:20 pm
Projection of photographs from the new programe “Résidence 1+2 – Hors les murs”, set up in Castelnau d’Estrétefonds (Haute-Garonne) in partnership with the association “Le Capech a la Cote”, a residence proposed to the photographer Adrien-Cathalinat on the theme “Traversées”.
Presentation by Philippe Guionie, director of the Résidence 1+2.
Moderation by Dominique Roux, Historian of photography, critic and teacher at ETPA.
- Nadine Abad, deputy for associations and city life.
- Lydie Deschamp, deputy for culture and communication
PRESENTATION OF THE EDITION 2018 & CLOSING CEREMONY
5:20 >6:30 pm
Announcement of the three 2018 winner with Philippe Guionie, director of the Résidence 1+2 and screening of a selection of their respective works.
Closing of the colloquium by Philippe Guionie , director of the Résidence 1+2.